Staging Tips for Your Downtown Jersey City Home
These low cost strategies to make your home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Depersonalize: Minimize the amount of personal photos in your condo. The goal is to have the buyer picture themselves in your home. This will also help minimize distractions during showings and allow the buyer to focus on all the wonderful features of your home.
2. Declutter: Remove papers, magnets from the refrigerator and clear kitchen counters of appliances, put extra furniture and other items that could clutter the space into storage.
3. If necessary, repaint the walls with neutral colors to give a clean, fresh look.
4. Hire a cleaning company to clean your home or condo from top to bottom. First impressions are everything when a buyer enters your home.
5. Organize closets and clear off closet floors to show maximum space. Buyers may look in your closets to see how large they are.
6. When the property is being shown, make sure the bedroom is neat, bed is made, and clothes are put away. Also, open up your shades to make the space feel brighter and buy some fresh flowers whenever possible.
7. Make sure all light bulbs and lights work in your home. Sometimes agents will be showing the property at night.
8. Clean your windows.
9. For condos: Make sure the commons areas in your building are well kept. Check with your management company if there are items out of place or damaged in the common areas. Buyers may see this as a negative feature to your building. For private home: Make sure front and rear yards are landscaped and free of debris.
10.Stage! I will go through the property with you and give you a comprehensive to-do list to make sure your home shows at its best. I will also provide you with tips on re-positioning and staging of furniture. This will do wonders for the marketability of your home.
Jersey City, NJ Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Jersey City, NJ home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Jersey City, NJ real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
I will use my years of expertise and in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market to determine the correct listing price for your home. I will remove all the guesswork and ensure that you get the most out of your home while attracting the biggest pool of buyers. Your home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). The CMA is only a start to the exclusive pricing strategy I use in determining your home's value. This process will collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. I will analyze recently sold comparable properties to your property and make sure nothing is overlooked. Features included in the analysis include but are not limited to (not all may apply): lot size or square footage, maintenance and tax expense, views and amenities, improvements, floor number, unique features, historic value, age of construction, outdoor space, parking, location - especially as a factor of proximity to public transportation and neighborhood amenities like parks and restaurants. Request your FREE Jersey City, NJ Home Evaluation today!