About Irina "Irene" Barnaby, Weichert Realtors
Meet Irene Barnaby
Irene Barnaby, Broker-Associate
If you're looking for a hard-working, personable, experienced agent, who will exceed your expectations, your search has ended! With over six years experience in the Jersey City and Hoboken markets, I have the knowledge and skills to help you attain your real estate goals.
As your neighborhood expert, I can recommend the best real estate attorneys, home inspectors, and contractors; in addition to that, I can provide any other assistance you might require during your real estate transaction. On the lighter side, I even have my own neighborhood restaurant guide as well as a calendar of area events.
I'll provide the highest level of service every step of the way - not just for now, but for years to come. My goal is to ensure that you are well-informed and can move forward with confidence.
As a full-time broker-associate, I am always at your service - whether looking for your dream home, a great investment property, or selling your property.
Certifications and Awards:
• Brought in the largest sale of the office’s five year history
• Closed countless deals, working for both buyers and sellers, and as a disclosed dual agent
• Worked on a team with three top selling agents, grossing $20 million in 2006 and $13 million 2007 and closing a $5.9 million land deal in 2008
• Circle of Excellence Silver Level 2007-2010
• Millionaire Dollar Club Award in 2006-2011
• Executive Sales Club in 2007-2011
• ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative designation
• SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist designation
• Member of Hudson County MLS since August 2006
• Member of association of REALTORS since August 2006
• Realtor Home Inspection Certification from American Home Consultants
• First time buyers: Hands-on personal approach that will guide and inform the client every step of the way.
• Effective negotiating skills: Making certain my clients get the best price and terms.
• Extensive knowledge of new construction processes and inventory.
• Historic properties: Vast knowledge of historic properties that will help you locate and secure your own piece of history full of elegance and charm.
• Current knowledge of downtown Jersey City neighborhoods.
• Marketing: Skillful positioning of properties in the market place utilizing proven strategies to achieve the best results.